All Types of Books
Types: Fiction and Non-Fiction
Genres: Documentary, Novels, Spirituality, Biographies, Memoirs, Autobiographies, Cooking, Illustrated, Photography
Formats: Digital offset, print-on-demand, ebooks
Services I Provide
- A free 20-minute consultation (contact me);
- Help with every publishing step and option so you can make informed decisions;
- Developmental editing of your manuscript;
- Make sure your text is logical, organized, consistent, accessible, and enjoyable to read;
- Format your Word document so the text can be designed properly for publication;
- Acquire, restore, retouch, prepare, and/or take photographs suitable for printing;
- Design your book using the correct software (Adobe InDesign CC);
- Eye-catching, professional, front and back cover designs;
- Guarantee that text and cover files are correctly prepared;
- Generate print and ebook versions;
- Work with several printers to give you competitive pricing;
- Help you set up your own publishing imprint;
- Yes, list your book on Amazon!
- Work with Kindle Publishing, IngramSpark, Barnes & Noble Press, Vervante, and all similar platforms;
- Provide options for fulfillment;
- Develop marketing plans and create promotional pieces;
- Design and develop author websites and blogs;
- Support book sales efforts;
- Give you incredible value for your investment!
Working with Jain is a true pleasure. She has taken my manuscript and turned it from barely acceptable into a document that sounds great! Jain kept my personality in the writing while improving its structure and clarity. I am truly impressed with her skill and professionalism.
Jain is very professional to work with and her turnaround time is amazing. She listened to who I am and edited my book to truly reflect my message. I couldn’t be more pleased with my first experience writing a book and having it edited by Jain. I definitely recommend her.
Jain is a rigorous practitioner of her craft. Efficient. A straight talker. She provided a great deal more than expected, including extensive research on places, people and facts related to the subject. Open-minded and open-hearted. A professional advocate for the reader but equally an advocate for the aspiring memoirist swamped in doubt.
Jain Lemos is the guru of self-publishing. If you have a book you’re considering self-publishing, this is who you want to work with. Jain guided us deftly through every step of the bookmaking process, taking our manuscript and giving excellent counsel and feedback, suggesting book formatting, bidding out to printers, overseeing delivery and so much more.
She’s a total pro, with an extensive background in the book industry. We were ecstatic with our final results.
A friend who had read my first draft and then read her edited version said, “Wow!” A great editor has the power to help bring your vision to life. Jain is that kind of editor! You will be grateful to have hired Jain and I will use her services again.
Jain Lemos makes magic! She took my really rough notes and a thick file of images and turned this brew into an elegant and beautiful book, called by one well-known personality “a masterpiece.” More than that, she saw what was possible when others might have shied away. The result is a book acclaimed by hundreds of people (sales are in the thousands).
People say the book is “awesome,” “inspirational,” “so beautiful,” an “art piece.” Jain produced this book. She was always there with answers to my many questions and concerns and professionally guided me through the creative and publishing process. In short, Jain was a delight and a friend and always said, “Richard, it will all work out OK.” It did!